NETWORK 2018 Conference
Friday, April 6
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
Join your colleagues from across Massachusetts for another inspiring edition of MCAE's NETWORK Conference, featuring high quality workshops that give you the tools you need to shine in the classroom, as a counselor, and as an administrator.
There's something new every year, no matter what you teach or what your role is at your program.
- Network with more than 500 of your colleagues
- Learn from experts in more than 50 workshop sessions
- Celebrate with award winners who are leaders in the field of ABE
- Meet with exhibitors to preview exciting new products and materials
Workshop topics to include:
- ABE instruction at high, intermediate and low levels
- College and Career Readiness (CCR)
- Content areas (e.g. reading, writing, math and science)
- Contextualized instruction
- Curriculum development
- Enrichment for practitioners
- ESOL instruction at high, intermediate and low levels
- Formative assessment
- Integrated skills and strategies
- GED and HiSET
- Public policy (state and federal)
- WIOA's impact on program design and performance standards
- Workforce development
- Working conditions
- Workplace education
- Resource development
- And much more!
Do you have a phenomenal student or amazing colleague that ought to be recognized? Are you planning on continuing your education or training and need help?
Each year at NETWORK, MCAE presents its Outstanding Student Award, its Outstanding Educator Award, and the Ruth E. Derfler Memorial Scholarship. To nominate someone for an award or to apply for the Derfler Scholarship, visit the Awards page. Hurry - deadlines are fast approaching!
Be sure to check this space for regular updates, including forthcoming registration details. We look forward to seeing you in April!