NETWORK 2019 Conference
Friday, May 10, 2019
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
Join your colleagues from across Massachusetts for another inspiring edition of MCAE's NETWORK Conference, featuring high quality workshops that give you the tools you need to shine in the classroom, as a counselor, and as an administrator.
Network with over 500 of your colleagues
Learn from experts in more than 50 workshop sessions
Recognize and celebrate dedicated and inspiring students and teachers
Meet with exhibitors to preview exciting new products and materials
7:30 to 8:30
|8:30 to 10:00
|10:30 to 12:00
|12:00 to 1:15
|1:30 to 3:00
|3:15 to 4:45
To view the complete list of 2019 workshops by session, click here.
To view the 2019 program book, including all workshop descriptions, click here.
General Registration $165
Student Registration $25
Registration for Leadership Circle and Organizational Members opens March 18.
General registration opens March 29.
Registration closes April 29.
- Registration and payment for NETWORK 2019 must be completed online by April 29.
- Conference registration may not be shared by 2 or more individuals. If you wish to register multiple attendees, please complete one form for each attendee.
- Please select one FIRST and one SECOND choice per workshop or indicate you will not attend a workshop during that session. Workshops are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- You must fully complete and submit your registration form in order for your registration to be recorded. Partially completed registrations are not saved and you will be required to start a new form when you return to the registration site.
- Payments for conference registration and for MCAE membership can be made by credit card through PayPal; a PayPal account is not needed to make payment.
- Payments for conference registration and for MCAE membership can also be made via check; please send all checks, including the names of the registrants whose payments are covered by the check, to: MCAE, 44 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210.
- All registrations must be paid by the day of the conference.
- MCAE is no longer able to invoice attendees or accept purchase orders and thanks you for your understanding.
- Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your workshop selections and your payment.
- To ensure receipt of your registration confirmation, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your email software's "white list" (i.e. list of allowable email contacts).
- If you use a Gmail account to register, your confirmation may appear in your promotions folder.
- After April 29, registration is only available on-site.
- Overall space is limited, as is space in some workshops, and on-site registration is not guaranteed.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and checks are accepted for payment at on-site registration.
- Cancellations received by April 29 will receive a refund minus a $30 processing fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted after April 29 without prior written authorization from MCAE.
- Unauthorized cancellations will be billed.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about the registration process.
MCAE is on Twitter! As you get ready to attend NETWORK 2019, follow us @MAAdultEd. Then, use the hashtag #NETWORK 2019 during and after the conference to share photos, to compliment a great presenter, or to amplify a terrific new insight you gained.
MCAE is now accepting nominations for its 2019 Outstanding Student and Outstanding Educator Awards, as well as applications for the Ruth E. Derfler Memorial Scholarship. Each of these honors will be presented during NETWORK's Awards Luncheon.
For details, including how to apply, please visit our Awards page.
Nominations and applications are due March 22, 2019.
As in the past, MCAE will provide a gift of $200 in books to the program(s) the 2019 Outstanding Student attends or attended and to the program(s) at which the 2019 Outstanding Educator works.
EXHIBITORS - SPACE STILL AVAILABLE!
NETWORK is the largest gathering of its kind in New England and is marked by an incredible level of engagement from start to finish. Its exhibitor space is well situated and draws crowds throughout the day’s proceedings.
Demand for exhibitor space was exceptionally high at NETWORK 2018, so, please, reserve your spot for 2019 now! Space is limited and will be allocated in the order in which reservations are received. The deadline for reserving exhibitor tables is April 19, 2019.
To ensure you reach the hundreds of adult education professionals that attend NETWORK each year, click on the link below to download and complete your reservation form. Then, simply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your payment electronically via the “Add to Cart” button. Alternatively, you can mail your completed form, along with payment, to MCAE’s offices at 44 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210. If you should have any questions, please contact our Conference Coordinator at email@example.com.
NETWORK 2019 Exhibitor Reservation Form